We Are Resurgence
You see us in the streets every day, you hear us marching to the stadium on match days, and you’ll find us surrounding the drums in the stands. What do we sing for? We sing songs of a city defined by its resurgence; by change, progress, and diversity. A city that embraces all, despite the differences in our walks of life. We are brought together by a passion for our club, for our city, and for our culture.
We sing songs of glory, during victory and defeat. Through thick and thin, through highs and lows, our voices will not waiver. When we shout, we shout united as one. We sing songs of a club, representative of the city which has become home to us all; no longer identified as natives or transplants, now united as Atlantans. If supporters are the heart of the club, then we are the heartbeat. We support our city through service, giving our time and resources to be present where our city needs us.
When we march, we march united as one.
Where the club goes, we follow.
Code of Conduct
Resurgence (RSG) is a supporters’ group composed of fans from all walks of life. There is no room for crooked, criminal, or deliberately delinquent
- Resurgence does not condone any form of discrimination – including but not limited to: race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. We take pride in our unity through diversity. We strictly prohibit the use of violent, abusive, sexist, racist, or homophobic language. Use of such language will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from Resurgence.
- Any physical violence or physical altercations are not tolerated. Violence may lead to stadium bans, season ticket revocation, or arrest on behalf of MBS and Atlanta United FC (AUFC); and will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from Resurgence.
- Thrown objects are a bannable offense in Mercedes Benz.
- When approached by the media, whether it be a small or large outlet, always keep in mind that you are representing all of Resurgence. Interactions of a larger scale should be handled with assistance from members of the Board.
- AUFC and Resurgence work together to create a positive, welcoming environment for each other. Ticket scalping is a violation of trust set in stone between us and the club. The RSG Board expects tickets sold through internal RSG outlets to be sold at face value and/or for reasonable cost.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments – positive or negative – please do not hesitate to contact a Board member or a member of the Leadership Team. We are devout supporters just like you and strive for transparency.
We work with numerous organizations each year, but these partners are direct sponsors of Resurgence and make everything we do possible.